(Chilean-Peruvian brandy cocktail)
Makes 2 cocktails
- Pisco brandy -- 6 ounces
- Lemon juice -- 2 ounces
- Ice cubes -- 4-6
- Egg white -- 1
- Superfine sugar -- 1-2 tablespoons
- Add the pisco, lemon juice and ice cubes to a bar shaker.
- Beat the egg white and sugar together in a bowl with a fork to dissolve the sugar. Add to the bar shaker and shake vigorously 9-12 times.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glasses and enjoy.
- Use lime juice instead of lemon juice.
- Use more or less sugar if you like. Or substitute simple syrup.
- Add a dash or two of angostura bitters to each drink.
- To make your own superfine sugar, just run regular sugar in a blender for a minute or two.