(Georgian garlic and cilantro sauce)
Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- Chicken stock -- 1 1/2 cups
- Garlic, minced -- 6 to 8 cloves
- Paprika -- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Salt -- to taste
- Cilantro, finely chopped -- 1/2 bunch
- Add the chicken stock, garlic, paprika and salt to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high flame, and then reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chopped cilantro. Serve hot or at room temperature to accompany chicken tabaka or other grilled meats.
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper to give your sauce a touch of heat.